School Mission Statement:The mission of Forrest School is to assist each student in developing to his or her highest potential.
School Motto: “Class, Pride, Tradition”
School Mascot: Rockets
School Enrollment: 811 Students (7th – 12th)
- School culture and classroom climate will provide students with a safe, secure, and productive learning environment.
- Relationships are crucial to academic success.
- Everything possible must be done to prepare students for life after high school.
- Instruction across various curricula is the best practice to ensure student learning.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are critical to student development.
- Practical application of technology must be infused into all curriculum.
- Athletics and extracurricular activities develop leadership and life skills.
- Exposure to literature and fine arts deepens students’ aesthetic appreciation and promotes creativity.
- Use of data drives instruction and assessment.
- Learning transcends the four walls of the classroom.